- MULTI-LINGUAL AUDIO GUIDE
- FREE WIFI
- HOP-ON HOP-OFF ASYOU LIKE
- 22 STOPS
SIGHTSEEING BUS TOUR
Hop-on our Red Buses sightseeing bus tour to see the best sights and highlights of Helsinki!
Enjoy panoramic views of the city from the top of our double-decker buses while listening to our informative and entertaining commentary. Hop-on and Hop-off at your leisure to explore your favourite areas further!
This tour runs from May to September.
All bus tickets include:
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off on our comprehensive tour route
- 22 bus stops across Helsinki
- Free WiFi on-board
- Multi-lingual commentary available in 10 languages (Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Finnish, English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Swedish)
- All passengers receive new earphones the first time they use their tickets.
Bus Tour Timings
|Bus||May - September||10:00 am - 4:00 pm||Departs every 20 minutes|
|Bus & Boat||May - September||10:00 am - 4:00 pm||Departs every 20 minutes|
ADD BOAT TOUR FOR ONLY €9!
The Bus & Boat Combo ticket is valid for 24 hours and is the perfect way to experience Helsinki by land and sea. Royal Line Sightseeing Cruises offers a 1 hour 30 minutes beautiful cruise that depart from the Market Square.
Information for Cruise ship passengers
Is your cruise stopping at Helsinki? Do you only have a short amount of time to discover the city? We have two stops at the port (Hernesaari Cruise Terminal (#7) and Melkki Cruise Terminal (#8)) so you can easily join the tour!
Children up to 12-years travel for free when accompanied by paying adult (maximum 2 children per adult). Travelers over 12 years of age should be booked at full adult price.
Embarking on a cruise ship from Copenhagen: If you are beginning your cruise ship adventure from Copenhagen, Red Buses offer a free shuttle service to the ship, included with your sightseeing ticket. You can ride the red line (the Mermaid tour) until stop 14 (the Little Mermaid) and there you will find the shuttle bus operating between 11:00 am and 4:30 pm, every 30 minutes.
See tickets option here!
PASSES & TICKETS
All of Helsinki with just one pass!
Passengers can hop on and off as much as they please on several stops and enjoy excellent views from our double-decker buses. Extensive Multilingual Audio Guide through individual head phones. The tour is entertaining and informative with digitally recorded commentaries in 10 languages – ideal for tourists from all over the world!
BUS TOUR PASS
Pass available for 24 hours
With 22 bus stops around the city, our Bus Pass is the perfect way to discover Helsinki and its beauty. Our entertaining tour covers all the essential sights, including Senate Square, Parliament, Sibelius Monument and much more! All tickets include:
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Multi-lingual recorded commentary available in 10 languages (Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Finnish, English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Swedish)
BUS TOUR & BOAT PASS
Pass available for 24 hours
Combine you Bus Pass with a Boat Pass for the most comprehensive tour of the city. Enjoy a 1.5 hour cruise that departs from the Market Square
All tickets include:
- Royal Line Sightseeing Cruises offers a 1 hour 30 minutes beautiful cruise that departs from the Market Square Note: This tour runs from May to September.